Thursday, February 26, 2009

Changes at +Catholic Ponderings+

As you probably noticed, I have changed the layout of 'Ponderings' and have added some additional 'feeds' at the bottom of the blog that may be of interest. Please let me know of any suggestions and I will be pleased to take them into consideration.

I welcome guest contributions so please leave a comment for me and I will give you an e-mail address where you can send an item to be included in a future 'Ponderings' entry. As you can see by the 'Visitor Map' on the right side of the page (click on it), we have people visiting from all over the world. It was recently archived (it is done yearly) and last year we had 3,740 visits to the blog.

Thank you for stopping by and I hope you have found something that touches and inspires you.

Dominus vobiscum,

Kelly

No comments: