Monday, March 30, 2009

+Catholic Ponderings+ Needs YOU!

I would like to invite any and all to submit a blog entry on any topic about the faith and I especially appreciate personal testimonies. Last year we were blessed by a moving testimony submitted by Anthony, we had a submission by Chip sharing with us his experience when attending Mass with the Holy Father in the US and a wonderful entry about the prison ministry submitted by Tom and Gail. Passiontide is nearly over and how better to celebrate the risen Christ than with your personal reflections? I'm sure you all get tired of reading about my gripes, insights and ramblings. With visitors from Slovenia, Iran, the United Kingdom, Australia, Saudi Arabia, Canada and the U.S. - certainly we all have a lot to learn from one another.

Please contact me if you know me personally or leave a comment under any topic and I will receive a notice in my e-mail. I will provide you with an e-mail address for you to submit your contribution. You may remain anonymous if you wish. Pictures are also welcome. As long as the contribution does not go directly against the deposit of faith, I will include it unedited. Get busy!

No comments: