- She became Catholic in 1998
- She NEVER had an abortion
- She was a token in a legal game as part of Roe v. Wade
- She now speaks out against abortion
- She is the mother of three daughters and is now a grandparent
- She is in South Bend to speak out against abortion right now
- She seeks to help women who have had an abortion heal
In prayerful remembrance of our brothers and sisters who have been lost from abortion…We do not condemn those who felt they had to do this; rather, we weep with them now…and we pray for the day when the most frail and vulnerable lives will enjoy the same protections the rest of us do.