Friday, October 24, 2008

Gianna Jessen - Abortion Survivor Speaks

I wish to share the following address given by Gianna Jessen, an abortion survivor. She shares a wonderful testimony and offers a glimpse into the life of a woman who was sentenced to DEATH, but God knew better.

I share these videos with an extended hand to my fellow American brothers and sisters. God is great and may we forever appreciate our blessings - even the ones we would rather do without.

Senator Obama voted against the 'Born-Alive Infant Protection Act' in his home state. He thinks that late term abortions are the right of every woman. I have cautioned and attempted to give a voice to those children who are ripped from their 'mother's' wombs. Let Ms. Jessen now speak to you. Who are you going to vote for my American brothers and sisters? What side are YOU on?





God be with you.

No comments: